No comments yet

Stationery saved from fire

This is amazing!!. My bookshop was caught on fire due to electrical problems as a result of power outages. It was the early hours of the morning when the shop was still closed. The whole place was in smoke. I knew all my wares and stationery on sale were consumed by the fire but amazingly when the situation was brought under control I realized that not a single item of mine in the shop had been touched by the fire. How can this be?.As I looked at the W.O.T sticker I had posted on  the wall of my shop with the 2014 theme- ‘Uncommon Grace’, I knew the answer!!! God had been by my side! Glory to God for this miracle!

Post a comment